Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Prayer for the Summer

Hey guys, I am soooooo sorry I have been gone...again. I have been taking exams and will be finished with school on Friday. I will be scarce seen after that until I have my Internet back at my house....=( I will try to check the blog at the library, but I need you guys to pray that I get the Internet back soon.
What will I do without you guys? Pray for me again...I'll be finishing up my book during this time too. This is both ridiculously exciting and unbelievably scary at the same time...it has been a long but wonderful adventure.
As for the YCF...so many new members!! I must update my link list...
I will sign off for now...I'm going to go visit our new members' sites!
Write On!!!
Shelby Marie

12 comments:

Zoe said...

Do you mean that you will be finishing up a book you are writing? How exciting!

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

hey there:)
thanks for visiting my blog:PP I'm glad you did!! Sure, no problem with putting my link up, I actually really appreciate that;) I hope you don't mind me putting up yours! :D haha well I hope we can get to know each other well, soon:) thanks again!

bookwormmmm

Sapphira Adi said...

I want to start a book soon, but I just can't seem to get a good idea:( But congrats to you!

Sapphira

Sapphira Adi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edge said...

Thanks for visiting! And congrats on finishing your book - I finished my second about a month ago. It's so exciting and scary and sad at the same time. I hated saying good-bye to my characters...which is why I'm considering a sequel :-)

Araken said...

ARgh! I keep restarting mine over and over and combining ideas. Hmmm...any pointers for destroying writer's block?

Wait, you have an earlier post on it. Thank you!

Ian said...

Araken - with large sections, write them over once, then jot down ideas that you have to improve or change it and revise it AFTER you finish the rest of the book. then you just rewrite/revise the book as a whole.

*sighs* summer...I'm excited for it, but I wont' be able to blog as much. But that probably won't be such a bad thing...

I want my other computer back! *wahhh!*

:)Ian(:

Paris said...

I could NOT live witout the net. I know how you feel 'cause my parents have grounded me from the internet before (not that you're grounded!). I won't say why I was grounded though...:)

Jamin said...

You could always go outside when the computer doesn't work! Just kiddin'.

~Just*Flinn~ said...

I wish I was finishing! I would love to read it!

Araken said...

I'm just starting; aka developing a mythology and languages et cetera. It's hard, but Tolkien did it. Several times. Oh boy, I'd better go before I demoralize myself.

Sapphira Adi said...

I shall be praying!