Writer's Block? No problem!
Check out these tips and advice on Writer's Block that we discussed yesterday afternoon at the Writer's Guild.
1. Keep your pen/fingers moving--write something else, skip to a different scene, write a poem, a Bible verse, anything!
2. Pray--it always helps.
3. If you are working on something long, like a book, take a different scene and do a little editing.
4. Physical stimulus--play some music that fits what you're trying to write, and keep objects that create the mood of your current work nearby.
5. Keep pen and paper handy--ideas can come when you least expect it.
6. Try visualizing the scene as a movie in your head.
7. If all else fails, walk away for awhile, but don't give up. Take a walk, pray, ask advice from family and friends, and then get to work again.
Good luck and write on!!!